• Sensor: 16.5MP Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop) Live MOS
• File Format: JPEG, RAW, MPO, MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 AVCHD
• Video: DCI 4K 4096×2160 at 24p
• ISO Range: 200-25600 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)
• AF Points: 49
• Ports: ⅛ Headphone, ⅛ Microphone, HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0, Wired Remote Port
• Flash: Hot Shoe, Built-In Flash
• FPS: Up to 12
• Lens Compatibility: Micro Four Thirds Mount
• Memory: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC Slot (Card Not Included)
• WiFi Capable
• Live View
• Weather Sealing
• Weight: 19.75oz
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera is a hybrid suitable for both photographers and videographers. It records Cinema 4K at 4096×2160/24 FPS and QFHD 4K at 3840×2160/30 FPS. Videographers have the option to shoot in ultra high bitrate video at 200 Mbps or 100 Mbps without a recording time limit. When recording at 100 Mbps, you will need an SDHC/SDXCmemory card capable of handling the transfer speed. Send 4:2:2 8-bit or 4:2:2 10-bit video in real-time to external monitors or recorders on set via the micro HDMI output. An optional micro HDMI cable is required and not included. Contrast AF is fast with a burst shooting power of 12 FPS. Superior noise reduction allows for clean long-exposure images even as long as60 minutes. Additional video features include focus peaking, time code support, and cine-like gamma options.
Additionally, Variable Frame Rate, time lapse, and stop motion animation videos can be recorded internally without the need for additional post-production processing. An Eye Sensor automatically switches between the Live View-Finder and the rear monitor, for easy shooting with both. Silent Mode switches the shutter from mechanical to electronic and turns off sounds while suppressing the AD assist lamp and flash with just a single setting.
This camera is ideal for videographers who also want a robust photography system.